Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Monday, July 12, 2021

I am going to date women and there is nothing wrong with that

 

By Steve Otto

Luckily, I have this blog to post to instead of stupid ass Facebook. I have been trying to date. But it is slow going. My wife has been dead for months now and there is nothing wrong with trying to get a date and try to develop a relationship with another woman. I’m doing nothing wrong and I’ve done nothing wrong. I stood by my wife to the end and I would have stood by her longer if it was needed. I had nothing to do with her dying. I had no idea that she was going to die the day that she did.

So I have no reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed over trying to find a date. Yes, someday I want to have sex again. I see nothing wrong with that.

I have been going to the Elitesingle.com site and so far I have had no luck. I’m really amazed at how hard it is to find single women in Wichita. There are very few of them on that dating site. Most of the single women listed live in Oklahoma somewhere. I may have to go there for a date.

On Saturday I went to a march for young people who are concerned about the environment and global warming. See: "Youth Climate Action Rally,” took place here in Wichita or "Youth Climate Action Rally,” took place here in conservative Wichita.

I did meet one woman who talked to me for a while. She was dressed a little different, sort of like goth maybe. She was probably in her early 20s if that old. She was nice and cute but probably way to young for me. So far, most women my age don’t show any interest in me. Maybe I should try to date younger women. They look cuter most of the time. Maybe I should just go with my instincts.



No comments: