Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Monday, July 04, 2022

It's been the worst 4th of July I can ever remember

 By Steve Otto

WOW!!! I didn't realize how bad a holiday can suck until today. My one bank card wont work, so no Uber rides. Iv'e been trying to get a cab since 11:30. It's now about 3. I just realized I forgot to turn on the AC on in the hottest day of the year so far. Its been one cluster fuck after another. I hope I never have a holiday like this again.

In other news there is a line we can call (316-290-1011) if we want to rat out our neighbors for lighting illegal fireworks. As far as I'm concerned they can light off dynamite or hand grenades if they want.

The one thing I did enjoy, that day, were the fireworks I bought earlier in the week. I had various sized rockets and some helicopters. I also had some smoke bombs, firecrackers and roman candles.

So although I was totally by myself, at least I had some fun fireworks that night. The neighbors, next door, also had fireworks, so I enjoyed watching them firing off their stuff.




My own blue smoke bomb.

No comments: