Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Another update on dating- diving into the empty pool

By Steve Otto

This is another update on my dating experiences. My best simile is that my dating experience is like diving into a swimming pool. Just as I realize I’m where the water should be, I realize some one forgot to put water in the pool. There I am headed for a fall.

This week I called a woman I’ve known for some time and asked here out. She said she might go out with me. She said, “call me later.” So, I called her later. I had trouble getting her on the phone. So, Saturday I tried several times go get a hold of her. On the fourth try she answered the phone and went off on me. She got really mad and told me off. According to her I called “four times.” That’s four whole times. I guess four is way too many for her. Of course, she doesn’t answer her phone and a friend of hers said “you have to keep calling her.” And that’s what I did, and it just pissed her off.

Women seem kind of sensitive to me. I went with a woman last year and went drinking. After getting too drunk I mumbled something in a drunken stupor. I didn’t realize I was saying it. The woman took offence, and we haven’t seen each other since. These women seem to take the path of absolutely no forgiveness. Make a mistake and the relationship is over. There was a woman who got mad because I couldn’t remember who she was when she said she was” from the site.” It seemed as if I had two women yelling in my ear at the same time. Woman just aren’t that tolerant lately. I got mad and told one lady to fuck off. Of course, that pissed her off. She wanted to break things off anyway.

So overall, I have met some of the rudest women in my life. I have had


dates in the past. It was never this hard. I know I have made some mistakes, but once again, there is no forgiveness and no redemption. It has simply been a miserable experience. Maybe it will get better. I have recently been on the site Benaughty. I recently told a woman:

“Originally, I have been going to Elite Singles and Eharmony. So, I made up all these thing that I can match up with.  But by now, I'm thinking maybe I just want a horny woman who wants sex. The hell with political beliefs, religion and all that compatibility crap. I suddenly don' think it is that important. I once had a relationship with a woman who was nothing like me, but I found her physically attractive. I'm beginning to think that was as better idea.”  

 So this is my update. It could be better and I hope it gets better. 


No comments: