Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Sunday, August 22, 2021

I lose my license thanks to that lying cop

By Steve Otto

I went to court last Friday. I had to sit there and listen to that sack of shit lying Cop, Shoopman Q., lie about me. He claimed all kinds of lies as to why he checked me for DUI. He said I fumbled my insurance papers around and I always have problems fumbling those papers around. That has nothing to do with me being sober or not. He said my speech was slurred and I was stumbling around. My brother told me he saw nothing about my movements to indicate that I was drunk. So, I had to sit there ands listen to that cop lie about me.

My lawyer said there was nothing we could do because I blew .12 on his stupid meter. The judge immediately suspended my license. It goes out of affect on September 20. So after that date I won’t be able to dive my car. I don’t know if I can keep my jobs because my brother john will be my only transportation. If he don’t take me forget it.

So my rain of bad luck continues.



Pix by When Police Caught Lying, the Spin ...


No comments: