Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A nation of vindictive psychopaths who enjoy looking down on others and delivering pain, judgementalism and misery

 By Steve Otto

I called my lawyer today and his secretary told me that my driving license is in greater parrel than I originally thought. So now I find out that I can't legally drive for a whole year. I can drive with restrictions after 45 days, but only to work and a few other places. No going to bars. No going on dates. I just lost my wife and now the government is going to ruin my life for the next year.

If this was just a safety issue the legislators would go after those who are on their phones, get distracted and cause accidents. They are just as bad as those who drink and drive. So why not take their license away for a year and give them a permanent record that can’t be erased under any circumstance. Why not charge them a few thousand dollars and at the same time deny them the ability to pay those fines due to the fact that they can’t drive to work. In other words, ruin their lives.

I keep hearing that drunk drives kill all these people, but how many of these killers are just a little over the limit. Usually I hear about people being at least twice the legal limit when the cause bad accidents. Drunk driving laws are nothing more than a reflection of vindictive fuck-heads who just can’t satisfy their desire for bitter vengeance. They don’t want justice, they want revenge or they just plain enjoy destroying other people’s lives. They are psychopaths. I’m sick of living in a country where these people (if they even deserve to be called that) enjoy dishing out pain and suffering on others. I deeply despise these kinds of people who back such kinds of laws. Most of these people are judgmental and enjoy looking down on others. They really enjoy attacking those who have problems with alcohol. Most of these people seem assured that THEY will never be caught driving under the influence of alcohol. They are above this.

At least two people have told me it is likely I will never find any women for a relationship, I will never again get laid. The way things are looking, that seems like a good possibility.

As a widower, people keep telling me I should avoid just staying in the house all day. They suggest I spend time with friends. I should socialize and not become withdrawn and isolated. With no ability to drive I'm going be spending a lot of time here at the house. Socializing will be nearly impossible. Going to political events—nearly impossible. My life is going to be a living hell over the next year. And it is likely to be a long and slow year.

This is like house arrest. It's not much different than being in jail. My life just seems to get worse everyday. Maybe I can find some way to move in town and get a room or something. Living out here in this desolate whole in the ground is just like being in Hell. There is little difference. I don’t believe in Hell or the afterlife. But life can be a living hell.

I would love to live somewhere else. This is a nation of vindictive shit-heads, people who I have no respect for. They respect no one but themselves. And they shed crocodile tears over the victims of car crashes. They blather on and on about drunk drivers committing murder—what these vindictive people do is little better.

Just recently, at a political meeting of young people, many from the black community, people where asking, “who gets all of this money?” It does not go to help the people in the black community. In my opinion it is greed, pure and simple. It is also hypocrisy.


There are those in this life who deserve murder and punishment!!! They are better at dishing it out that taking it in themselves.


No comments: