Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

The Winter Solstice/ Saturnalia season begins- 2020

 

By SJ Otto

Each year I write about the Christmas/ Winter Solstice/ Saturnalia and as of now, the holiday season has begun. I put up all my lights and plastic toys. I take the toys down after Christmas/ Winter Solstice/ Saturnalia and I take the lights down right after New Year Day. Sometimes I take them down ON New Year Day. Cam has been in the hospital and in a nursing/ rehab facility. So we may celebrate the holidays. Maybe not as much as we could, or as we have done in the past.

It is only December 2. We will see what happens.



I have all these cool X-mas record I can put up for the holiday seasons.





1 comment:

Clint Stucky said...

Nice record collection! I'll expect to see you on ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW next time it's in town. Didn't Cam go to that last time it was here? Maybe with Kim? Or maybe I'm imagining things.