Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Saturday, February 19, 2022

This year's snow - 2022

By Steve Otto
We don't get a lot of snow in Wichita. So each year I take pictures of snow days and post them here. This year, so far, we have had two serious snows. That means the snow was at least 4 inches high and when I walked through the yard, I actually left serious prints. So the first snow happened the day I left for Portland Oregon, February 2, to visit my son Ethan.  

\
Here is the picture of the night before I left.

Then I visited Mt. Hood, while on my trip, and it was covered in snow. So I saw a snow day in another state. Here at home, they shut down almost all the schools for two snow days, Thursday and Friday. We haven't had real snow days in over 5 years.



And we had a decent snow over the last few days, February 16 through 19. This was also significant snow. So this has been a much better year than the last several years.

 


 

No comments: