Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Monday, January 15, 2018

My 63rd Birthday- here are the high-lights

I woke up today to actual snow. It is a Miracle. I love snow- but not driving in it. Global warming hasn't destroyed everything in Kansas- despite our idiot president and other stupid politicians.

Yea snow!

Image may contain: house, tree, car, sky and outdoor




Today, in history, a great man was born- a man who fought for equal rights. A man who fought against racism and imperialism. Also today Martin Luther King was born in 1929. If you want to help me celebrate my birthday you can meet me at LongHorn Steakhouse at 6pm. 2720 N Maize Rd. That's tonight. Don't bring gifts (I have every thing a man could ask for, at least when it comes to material things), but you might need to pay for your own dinner. -from Facebook-

And yes we went. I forgot pictures inside. Roger and Mary and Cam and I had a great time. 

No comments: