Cyrenaic

Cyrenaic

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Another really cool Fourth of July

By SJ Otto
This year we had a fine Fourth of July. Despite this holiday being for a nation that is both capitalist and imperialist I had a great time. I had plenty of beer to drink, plenty of my special tea, great food and I had fun with the fire works. By nieces and Nephews (and some great nieces and Nephews) helped my shoot off fireworks all afternoon.
I can always celebrate the good things about this country and yes, there actually are a few good things to celebrate the Fourth of July for.


Here are some great pictures of the day:

Great fireworks!
Cam and I were there.
Sarah and her boy friend showed up.
My great nephew Phil lit off a rocket of mine.
Kevin and my dad, Jack were watching fireworks.
Here is john catching a snack.
The two sisters Brandi and Jenny.
Liz is eating with her dad, sister and sister's boy friend.
And here are Sam, Emma, Caden and his mother, all lighting fireworks. My brother Phil is in the background in a chair.

Here Sherry lights a smoke bomb.

No comments: